Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sade Soldier of love

Sade has always been my favorite artist of all time, and this album does not disappoint! Love Soldier of Love, and In Another Time is awesome. You can just play this CD for hours curled up next to the one you love with a nice glass of wine.
Watch the youtube music video of Sade Soldier of love.

My girl is back and not a minute too soon. Her voice has gotten deeper with age but she still sounds like the smooth operator singer she has always been. What a classy lady I hope this won't be her last album we live to see. Will be looking for the tour to follow soon. I will be there just as I have been to all the others in the past. I am so glad your back Sade, don't ever leave us your loyal fans forever! Lots of love, we missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment