Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Taio Cruz : album Rockstarr : music reviews

I have been a fan of Taio Cruz for two years. He has had another album just not released in the US. I feel this album is just a mix up of the two he had released which does not make it cohesive. In this album they left out real good songs like "driving me crazy" "keep going" "what you need" and my two favorites "she's like a star" and "only you". Here is Taio Cruz's Dynamite youtube music video. I feel that Taio is trying too hard to just release an album that will sell instead of good music that his fans already love. My favorite songs are: never love again, falling in love and dynamite.



But if listeners get a chance, I recommend the songs i listed above, especially "only you" or "driving me crazy"

This is not a bad Album at all i did not really have to skip a song which was good, I like that when i do not have to skip a song to hear the best ones. Taio Cruz keep doing what you are doing I like your music. I hope to hear more from this Artist soon in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment