Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pink : youtube music video : Raise your glass

Pink Raise your glass in a yuotube music video and two interesting reviews of her listeners
Never heard a Pink song I didn't love. She's so diverse in her music style but always keeps what makes her music, hers nevertheless. However, I've heard a couple reviews that this, "Was not Pink." I don't understand! Pink is great no matter what she's singing whether it's Rhythm and blues, Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, or a cover of someone else's song. Her music can cross boundaries and anyone can relate to it: so listen to her youtube music video here.

Loved the song. It made me wanna dance like a fool and that's what I love about Pink. She has songs I can cry to and songs I can dance idiotically too. Keep on rocking Pink. And Pink fans raise your glass if you're all wrong, in all the right ways and keep on rocking with this single!

youtube video : Pink : Raise your glass

The best ever. I've have been waiting in suspense for Pink to drop something new and, as always, she delivers us this fantastic new single. I love the pop style she brought put with this song. It makes want to break out and dance to the music and sing to the lyrics.Though I'm a little disappointed she did not release an entirely new album with new songs for all her fans to enjoy, but, I assure you, this new single will keep me occupied, and do the same for you, until she release her next platinum-selling album. Keep on doing what you're doing Pink. You have made me and, I'm sure, many other ecstatic with this single. Everyone, be sure to go and get this song. I know, for a fact, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment