Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nina Simone My baby just cares for me youtube video

A great reviews about Nina Simone and her album "The best of" you can find in Itunes store; here is also a youtube video Nina Simone in My baby just cares for me.
I have a few that have always stood out for me. "Who Know's Where the Time Goes" 2003 Anthology. "22nd Century"-A chilling glimpse into the near future with Nina Simone as your guide. "Black is the color of my true love's hair Parts 1-2. from Nina Simone's Love songs. "Just in Time" from Live at the Village Gate-"Tomorrow's my Turn-Four Women Anthology "In the Morning"- Legendary Nina "He Ain't Coming Home No More"- The High Priestess Album "Blue Prelude"- From the Tomato Collection. "You've Got To Learn" Nina Simone-Four Women Anthology. "Suzanne" 2003 Anthology. "Do What You Gotta Do"" I Shall Be Released" from Essential Nina Simone Anthology CD2.


Reviews about the album The best of Nina Simone and My baby just cares for me : video youtube

I left out the standards because everyone already knows those classics. I'm trying to shed light on some of the songs that dont get quite as much attention. I love Nina Simone! She in a sense saved my life. I hope that you will listen to these songs and have them become some of you're favorites as well. As for Cameron from NC who uttered the words Adam Lambert and Nina Simone in the same sentence. You have much to live and learn before you can ever understand Nina Simone.

No comments:

Post a Comment